CLEANPASS is an Irish organisation that provides training in environmental and equipment cleaning encompassing technique and sequence of cleaning accredited by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
CLEANPASS collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you which is processed in accordance with this statement. Please contact us using the details below if you have any questions on these terms or the service that we provide.
What information we hold about you
We collect personal information whenever you provide it to us. This personal information may include the following:
- name, postal address and contact details;
- your academic history including qualifications;
- payment details;
- technical and analytical information obtained through cookies; and
- other information you provide to us necessary for the processing of your application.
How we use your information
CLEANPASS is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of information provided to us. The information you provide is necessary for the processing of your application.
Who we may share your information with
We may share your personal data with relevant third parties, where necessary in relation to the processing of your application.
Keeping your information secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example we store your personal data on secure servers and ensure access to your personal data is limited to authenticated and approved staff.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Reasons we collect and use your personal information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- where it is necessary to perform our contract with you;
- where it is required by law;
- where you have provided consent, provided that you can withdraw this consent at any time; or
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests as a business including:
- responding to enquiries
- providing training services to our customers
- improving and developing our services
- the administration of our business
- promoting our business
- establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights
For more information, including how to disable/delete cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Retention of information
We will retain your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, or for as long as we have your consent to do so where your consent is our legal basis on which we process such data. All retained data will be held subject to this policy.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you interact with us.
Phone: (00353)44 9332861