CLEANPASS for Hospitals
CLEANPASS is the leading provider of hygiene consultancy and training to Hospitals throughout Ireland.
Challenges You May Face
- Are you looking to achieve a higher standard of cleaning reflective of HIQA, HSA, DOHC and HSE standards?
- Is your goal to improve staff performance? To develop a retention culture for staff?
- What if you had the opportunity to greatly improve your hospital’s credibility?
- Do you have a requirement to be awarded the prestigious Joint Commission International (JCI) Accreditation.
- Why not become an expert in conducting in-house audits and preparing for external audits?
- You will have access to training developed specifically to meet HIQA standards.
- You will improve your public and client perception of your facility.
- Have the opportunity to consult on and structure the training to ensure maximum impact for your staff.
- The CLEANPASS programme is proven to increase your compliance rating in internal and external hygiene audits.
Case Study National Orthopaedic Hospital Cappagh
To illustrate one of CLEANPASS’s main service areas – Training of support staff in cleaning and decontamination, here is a short case study on how CLEANPASS training impacted the Hygiene Levels at a Dublin hospital.
The first part of our CLEANPASS’s approach is to meet the staff of the hospital and understand the challenges that they face internally. The challenges that each organisation face may differ, but one commonality is maintaining standards in a fast paced modern healthcare system which is a constant contest.
HIQA have published National Standards for the prevention and control of healthcare-associated infections and the HPSC have recently published a framework of Interim Guidance on Infection Prevention and Control for the Health Service Executive 2021.